The page you requested was blocked by a pop-up blocker. Please click here to continue to the requested page.
Reasons for Becoming a Member
When YOU become a member of the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association you receive many valuable benefits. One of the most business savvy benefits is the competitive edge our members receive through networking. In addition our members have access to an international database of parts through other members and access to inventory and industry best practices. Customers want dealers who can offer solid products and services. We can help you reach your full potential as well as offer:
- ARAMARK Uniform Services - Offering members national discounted rates on everything you need to outfit your location -- from uniforms and jackets to mats, towels, mops and restroom supply services.
- SAV Transportation Group – Offering members preferred rates for truckload, less-than-truck-load, less-than-container-load, and small parcel services. In addition to this, NTPDA members have access to an on-board insurance option for a zero-deductible, full-coverage insurance program offered by Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
- YRC Discount – Members receive a significant discounts on less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments with YRC (formerly Roadway and Yellow Transportation) for all direct points in the USA and over 200 major markets in Canada.
- YRC Regional Transportation Discount – Members are eligible for special discounts with New Penn, Holland, and Reddaway.
- Office Depot Partner Program - NTPDA members save 10% off the web price on more than 30,000 office supplies through the Office Depot Partner Program. Helping you save while working better in your office, home, school, or car.
- Hertz Member Savings – Hertz Member Savings card contains discounts for NTPDA members to use at participating Hertz locations in the U.S. and around the world.
- Bank Card Processing Discount – Receive special rates for MasterCard and Visa through Wells Fargo.
- ENET or TELEQUIP Discount – Members receive a $25.00 monthly discount on ENET or TELEQUIP level 1 or 2 service through Allied Information Networks. NOTE: The $25.00 monthly discount equals a $300.00 per year savings that comes very close to offsetting the $400.00 per year membership dues.
- Discounted Forms and Supplies – Receive special pricing through Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association, Inc. (I-NEDA)
- After Market Services Interim & On-Site Management Program – Offers members the benefit of a full time After Market Consultant at a fraction of the cost. Also offers members an on-site program, reviewing the financial history of the dealership and providing solutions to assist the member to both increase their overall sales and profitability. Has over 40 Training Manuals, DVDs, Documents, for reading and viewing training of dealership personnel in all the techniques of increasing sales and profits of the dealership.
- Environmental Issues – Receive expert advice from James Environmental Management, Inc. who will address state and federal regulatory issues, helps with storm water sampling, inspections, pollution prevention plans, CAR certifications, and safety program development, among other things. He offers our members a $400 savings off of their Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP). NOTE: This offsets the $400.00 membership dues for a year.
- Annual Conference and Trade Show – Held in January it gives you the opportunity to establish both business and personal relationships as well as meet with representatives from companies that display their products and services at the Trade Show.
- Scholarship Program – The NTPDA Scholarship Program is offered each year to children of NTPDA members and their employees. This is open to all members.
- Training – The NTPDA provides a variety of training workshops and seminars at the annual meeting.
- NTPDA Library – Management tools for your business. Includes Forklift Training Program, Communication, and Financial and Budgeting information.
- Free Advertising Space - New members receive a free black and white quarter page ad in the next issue of the Bulletin.
- Advertising Incentive – Receive up to $300 credit annually if using member designated NTPDA logo in your ads.
- Parts Database – Regular members can network together through the parts database. Individually no one dealer can carry every part for every customer, but as a group, NTPDA members are able to supply customers with an almost endless supply of new, used and rebuilt parts.
- Free Membership - We have a Member Referral Program that could ultimately pay for your yearly membership dues. All you have to do is refer a new member to us and your membership dues for the following year are waived. It is that easy!
- Bulletin - Members receive very favorable advertising rates in the Bulletin. Our quarterly publication is circulated to tractor parts dealers throughout the United States and Canada. It is also available on our website to reach many more viewers through the virtual world.
- Your Company Information Listed on the NTPDA website -- Monthly we receive over 1,800 unique visitors to the NTPDA site. Members are arranged by State/Province and the company name, contact information, link to your website, and listing of your products/services is provided for visitors of our site to see. It is a form of year-round advertising for you and your company.
As you can see…your membership investment offers your company some handsome returns. We invite you to call or write for more information.