Reasons for Becoming a Member
When YOU become a member of the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association you receive many valuable benefits. One of the most business savvy benefits is the competitive edge our members receive through networking. In addition our members have access to an international database of parts through other members and access to inventory and industry best practices. Customers want dealers who can offer solid products and services. We can help you reach your full potential as well as offer:
Annual Conference and Trade Show – Held in January each year, our annual conference and trade show allows you to see what's new, immerse yourself in industry intelligence and network with like-minded professionals. In addition to this, we provide customized training sessions for owners, managers and counter professionals. Mark your calendar for the 2019 Conference and Trade Show to be held at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa in Mobile, AL- January 17-19.
ARAMARK Uniform Services - NTPDA and ARAMARK have worked together to provide a Preferred Supplier program that's right for you. Enjoy the large variety of products and national discounted rates on everything you need to outfit your location - from uniforms and jackets to mats, towels, mops and restroom supply services.
Bank Card Processing Discount – Receive special rates for MasterCard and Visa through Wells Fargo
Cabela's Discount - our partnership with Cabela's allows Individual Discounts of 10% on gift cards, Corporate Discounts of 5-10% on general merchandise and 15-20% on Cabela's branded merchandise. NTPDA Members can also leverage this benefit to order their own company-branded apparel with no set-up fee.
Discounted forms and supplies through Iowa-Nebraska Equipment Dealers Association, Inc. (I-NEDA).
- DLS Worldwide - Specializes in the expedited movement of new, used and remanufactured parts and equipment throughout the lower 48 and both to and from Canada. Their online logistics platform provides you instant access to the industries best rate from over 100 LTL (freight) carriers with nationwide range and reach and special concessions have been negotiated for NTPDA members.
- ENET or TELEQUIP Discount – Members receive a $25.00 monthly discount on ENET or TELEQUIP level 1 or 2 service through Allied Information Networks. NOTE: The $25.00 monthly discount equals a $300.00 per year savings that comes very close to offsetting the $400.00 per year membership dues.
- Exclusive NTPDA Worldwide Travel Discount Program - Members receive exclusive discounts as high as 50% and averaging 10-20% savings below market on all hotels and car rental suppliers around the world. We provide the best inventory, availability and rate-type options. Any hotel, any car, anytime, anywhere.
- Heartland Ovation Payroll - is the 3rd largest payroll provider in the country with many unique advantages to small and medium size business owners. They have over 10 years experience serving over 30,000 business owners. Ovation Payroll is designed for employers who need to outsource their payroll processing cost effectively, it's a single point of contact that understands your business and answers all of your payroll questions, it's a secure and flexible solution that allows you to process your payroll anytime from anywhere, and they have a UNIQUE 3-year NO Price Increase Guarantee so you can budget your costs every year.
- Hertz Member Savings – Hertz Member Savings card contains discounts for NTPDA members to use at participating Hertz locations in the U.S. and around the world.
- NTPDA Ad Incentive – Receive up to $300 credit annually if using member designated NTPDA logo in your ad copy. Each time you include the NTPDA logo in any of your ads (excluding the NTPDA Bulletin) you will receive a $25 credit with a limit of $300 per year. All you need to do is send us a copy of the tear sheet showing publication and date. If those are not present on the tear sheet with the ad, then include a copy of the invoice. We will keep a tally sheet of each time you include the logo and at the end of the year we will send you a check.
- NTPDA Bulletin – Members receive very favorable advertising rates in the Bulletin. Our quarterly publication is circulated to tractor parts dealers throughout the United States and Canada. It is also posted on our website now to maximize your advertising exposure!
- NTPDA Library - Management tools for your business. Includes: The Social Media Bible, Embracing Change, Creating Customer Satisfaction, The Facebook Era, Measure What Matters, An Hour A Day Collection: Social Media Marketing, YouTube and Video Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, and LinkedIn Marketing, Forklift Training Program, Financial Analysis, Understanding Financial Statements, Making Work Work, and Web Copy That Sells. Contact the NTPDA office to check out material.
- NTPDA Member Referral Program – This program could ultimately pay for your annual membership dues. All you have to do is refer a new member to us and your membership dues for the following year are waived. It is that easy!
- NTPDA Parts Database – Regular members can network together through the parts database. Individually no one dealer can carry every part for every customer, but as a group, NTPDA members are able to supply customers with an almost endless supply of new, used and rebuilt parts. Allied Information Networks has helped us in this endeavor by creating a database of the NTPDA members’ inventories.
- NTPDA Scholarship Program – The NTPDA Scholarship Program is offered each year to children of NTPDA members and their employees who will be full-time students at an accredited college or university in the next academic year. This is open to all members and the value of the scholarship is $1,000. Applications are available the first of February and are due the middle of March.
- NTPDA Website Listing – We receive many unique visitors to the NTPDA site on a monthly basis. Members are arranged by State/Province and the company name, contact information, link to your website, and listing of your products/services is provided for visitors of our site to see. It is a form of year-round advertising for you and your company.
- Office Depot Partner Program - NTPDA members save 10% off the web price on more than 30,000 office supplies through the Office Depot Partner Program. Helping you save while working better in your office, home, school, or car.
- Give an Omaha Steaks Experience this Holiday or Grilling season. Savor an EXTRA 10% OFF SITEWIDE + FREE Shipping on select combos! 10% discount will be applied to your cart at checkout. Omaha Steaks are the perfect gift for friends, family or yourself for any occasion!
- SAV Transportation Group - SAV is a 3rd Party Logistics Company that provides a variety of domestic and international freight services. When you enroll in this benefit you'll gain online access to SAV's Virtual Shipping Assistant which provides preferred rates from nearly fifty qualified carriers providing nationwide range and reach. NTPDA members are using SAV to move full truckload, partial truckload, less-than-truck load (LTL), flatbed and specialty shipments.
- SAV Full Coverage Freight Insurance - SAV has also arranged a full-coverage zero-deductible insurance option for new, used and remanufactured parts. NTPDA members are exercising this benefit on high value replacement parts and claims are resolved (at full replacement value) in two weeks or less. Contact Mike Helseth at 763-489-4208 or at email@example.com to enroll.
- YRC Discount – Lower costs and increase margins when you ship with YRC, the heavyweight expert with the most comprehensive network. As a benefit of your NTPDA membership, you receive large discount on qualifying less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments. YRC offers flexible, efficient solutions, including comprehensive domestic and North American coverage with a full suite of guaranteed, expedited, exhibit, and custom services. More customers rely on YRC than any other provider.
As you can see…your membership investment offers your company some handsome returns. We invite you to call or write for more information.